-
July 5th, 2002, 08:03 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I nominate Dave Habgood...not because of the person it was insulting or anything like that,but because it was the funniest damn insult I have seen for ages on here...
I will repeat it for you....
"Shut up Joe,you whiny little spakker"
Genius...............
-
July 5th, 2002, 04:40 PM
#2
Inactive Member
i have to agree...nothing against joe...you've always been sound with me but Dave is truely the king of making up wicked insults on the spot!
are we seeing the full resurection of EVIL DAVE?
-
July 5th, 2002, 04:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
it's been a long time since i've heard someone use the word spacker.
-
July 5th, 2002, 06:42 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
July 5th, 2002, 06:45 PM
#5
Inactive Member
not bad,but it lacks the childish qualities needed......
-
July 6th, 2002, 10:41 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
July 7th, 2002, 11:11 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Haha ^_^
Cheers Ants!!
Perhaps I do have my moments...
I'll leave you with:
"Mutha! Wor Biffa's a fuckin' Heemasex!!"
-
July 7th, 2002, 12:04 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I nominate all the posts I have made that make fun of you - DJ Reboot!
-
July 7th, 2002, 04:49 PM
#9
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by robo-plegic wrong cock:
fuck off flutesucker</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
that was shite
-
July 8th, 2002, 06:39 PM
#10
Inactive Member
dj ants is a gaymo, and gary bushell survives living in his pants by eating kebabs.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks